other bits of blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

meet mimi

Hey all, sorry. I haven't posted in a week (my longest time not posting ever)! But you know how it is, Christmas and everything. By the way, merry Christmas! How was it for everyone?
Also,family is moving and we are helping them, I love it! I haven't moved much before, so we're all busy, but I'm glad I finally got thee time to blog, but no story today. Actually, this post consists of a lot of photos.
But before I show you anything, I have to introduce you to the faithful, white, very brand new scribe of mine. Actually, it's t
he one I'm typing on right now. Meet Mimi.


She's the new computer that I got for Christmas, a MacBook, and my first mac! She's the new version, with the interesting trackpad, the whole thing is a button. I love her so much! The keys are soft and it's way more fun to post. She's white and pretty and loads fast. And she's by far the best computer I've ever had. I love her so much. And what did you all get for Christmas?
Please comment.
I'm SO excited, and I hope you like Mimi. And if you don't have one, then there's always time for your fat cat stretching out on the couch, isn't there?

And there is not time for this cold, although I will admit that the snow looks pretty.

I just wish their could be snow minus the cold. But that's why we curl up on our mom's underwear, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment